That is a perfect statement to describe what i feel today.
Sometimes, i feel he doesn't love me like i love him. But, sometimes he proved me that he love me more than i feel.
8 months, 240 days are not a short time to spend with.
I realize i act like a bitch sometimes and made him mad at me. Yeah, that was really bad. I knew it.
He deserve someone better
Someone who always support
Someone who always love him more than he loves her
Someone who always make him comfortable
Someone who can be place to go on his bad or good day
I'm not a good one.
I'm bad
I'm full of shit
I should've known he can leave me whenever he want
Maybe I act like i dont care, i dont love but i really love him
He changed everything, he made me feel like i alive
I loved when we both shared about everything: serious things or weird things
I loved when we both laughed about anything
I loved to see his smile
I loved the way he look at me
Good things or bad things, i can accept it.
I try, try to be worth to him because he worth to be happy.
I can't say anything else. I dont have words.
I really want him although the days come so long.
Please dont get tired of me
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar